Learn with us today more about the method of registering in the Future Gate with steps and pictures via the topic: Explanation of the method of registering in the Future Gate with steps and pictures
Inquiry about the treatment of the Saudi Ministry of Justice
- It has been launched so that all transaction information can be inquired through the transaction number, which belongs to the inquirer with the Hijri date and the verification code.
- Where the Ministry of Justice provided the electronic service that provides them with the correct transaction, and this is identified by using the following steps, with the aim of inquiring about transactions by the transaction number.
- To make things easier for all civilians residing within the Saudi and Hijazi territories.
Steps to inquire about the treatment of the Ministry of Justice
We will review the following query steps for you:
- In the beginning, you have to log in to the Saudi Ministry of Justice electronic portal.
- Then, access the transaction inquiry service from the list of electronic services on the main page of the site.
- After that, enter the transaction number and date in the designated field, and the image code in the rest of the empty boxes.
- After that, click on the search icon to display the transaction information in an easy and fast manner.
- It is worth noting that we explain to you how to inquire about the transaction information of the Saudi Ministry of Justice, in order to make things easier for all users, and for anyone looking for any inquiries.
- He can contact the Ministry of Justice through the Ministry’s website in order to respond to you immediately and help find an immediate solution to this problem.
Inquiry about stopping services with the ID number of the Ministry of Justice.
- The Ministry of Justice in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced a new link to inquire about services, and this is a service for citizens in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Through the link, it is possible to inquire about services, transactions and many procedures without the need to go to the official centers spread throughout the Kingdom.
- And many civilians in the Kingdom are searching for the query link and how to inquire.
Inquiry about the treatment of the Ministry of Justice
- The Ministry of Justice in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced modern electronic services for the citizens of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as it offered many services such as inquiring about stopping services, and a link for inquiring about cases and implementation.
- And inquire about the general procedures without the need to visit the centers of the Ministry of Justice in Saudi Arabia, and about those services that are provided by the Saudi Ministry of Justice in order to facilitate and save time and effort for civilians in Saudi Arabia.
- We also provide a link to the Saudi Ministry of Justice, which provides many services that it grants to Saudi citizens, moj.gov.sa.
- Through that link, it is possible to inquire about the various issues that the citizens of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are looking for, and the Kingdom’s ministries provide many electronic services.
- Within the Kingdom’s vision in the year 2030, this aims to develop the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and make it one of the best countries in Asia.
Here is the link to register for the new Fares Self-Service System via the topic: New Fares Self-Service System Link 1444
Inquiry about a case by ID number
- The Ministry of Justice in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has published a recent link in order to inquire about cases and rulings, and to inquire about many matters and procedures.
- The Ministry stated that the case owner can search and inquire about its details via the Internet using the ID number only.
- This is without going to any of the centers of the Ministry of Justice in Saudi Arabia, and it is possible to inquire with the ID number about the details of the case through the following steps:
- First, go to the Ministry of Justice website.
- Second, choose the electronic services item on the site.
- Third, go to the Service Details option.
- Fourth, choose the service entry item.
- Fifth, fill in the data requested by the site.
Search and inquire about applications for implementation by ID number
The Ministry of Justice in Saudi Arabia confirmed that case owners in Saudi courts have the right to search and inquire about requests for the implementation of court rulings.
The Ministry made this service available through its officially recognized website on the Internet, and in that service it facilitates and saves time and effort for civilians in the Kingdom without the need to go to the centers of the Ministry of Justice.
Searching and inquiring about applications for implementation is done through the following steps:
- First you have to visit the website of the Ministry of Justice.
- Then, go to e-services.
- Select the Service Details item.
- Choose an item to inquire about implementation requests.
- Fill in all the information required of you.
Ministry of Justice mobile phone number inquiry
The Ministry of Justice in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provides civilians with many electronic services, and the most prominent of these services that civilians benefit from in Saudi Arabia is the inquiry with a mobile phone number.
Through this service, a citizen with a case at the Ministry of Justice can inquire about various details using the mobile phone number that he put in filling in the data.
The most important steps that should be followed in order to inquire about a mobile phone number are as follows:
- You should visit the Ministry of Justice website.
- Choose electronic services.
- Choose the detail service.
- Choose a mobile phone number query.
- Fill in the required data.
These are the most important inquiries that civilians in Saudi Arabia search for at the Ministry of Justice, and the Kingdom seeks to develop itself through the Kingdom’s Vision 2030.
Which aims to make the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia one of the best countries in the Arab world, and the best countries in the Asian continent, through the development and projects that Saudi Arabia is carrying out at the present time and until 2030.
Read also from here more about how to inquire about the results of students 1444 through the Noor system with the identity number or the civil registry via the topic: Inquiry about the results of students 1444 through the Noor system with the ID number or the civil registry only
Query about stopping services with the identity number of the Ministry of Justice
- The Ministry of Justice in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provides many services that are in the interest of the Saudi citizen in the first place.
- This is through the website of the Saudi Ministry of Justice, where the civil servant enters the basic list of the website and chooses the agency and the electronic service.
- That is of interest to Al-Madani, then entering the desired service. After that, Al-Madani registers on the site.
- Upon entering the website of the Saudi Ministry of Justice, a list of many services will appear, including courts, notaries, and other services.
- The user enters the courts service, and then clicks on the query about the implementation of the application with the ID number.
- Then a new window appears for the user and he begins to register the identity number and type in the fields designated for this and writes the Gregorian and Hijri dates, then writes the confirmation code.
- Then press the following.
Search and inquire about applications for implementation by ID number
- The Saudi Ministry of Justice provides great services to its citizens in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and among those services is the service of finding a case by entering the website of the Ministry of Justice.
- If a civilian has submitted a case and wants to know its date, all he has to do is enter the link of the Saudi Ministry of Justice, log in to services, choose a case service and inquire about the case date, and all information related to this will appear.
- When the civil servant enters the case number, the court, and the year in which the case was filed, the time and date of the case and the judicial office will become clear.
- Noting that the site grants complete privacy and confidentiality to the citizen, so no one can view this privacy except the person concerned.
- Likewise, the Ministry of Justice provided the service of retrieving information through the civil number, adding a secret code, and inquiring about the civil number.
- If the subscriber is subscribed to the text messaging system, he will receive a text message on the phone, and thus a message will be sent containing the activation code.
- Then follow the steps and complete the information after entering the site, and in the event that you do not register in the text correspondence.
- Al-Madani goes to one of the judicial courts or one of the service centers, and Al-Madani submits a request to subscribe to the text messaging service.
- Inquiring about the identity number is done in simple ways by entering the type and number of the identity and the Gregorian and Hijri dates.
Here is more about the trainee service system between technical colleges and how to log in for trainees and trainers via the topic: Rayat Trainee Service System Technical College Log in to serve trainees and trainers and inquire about results with ID number rayat.tvtc.gov.sa
Inquire about the details of a case with the ID number
- Inquiry about a case is done by entering the website of the Saudi Ministry of Justice, then entering the link to inquire about a case.
- Then query the identity number, then choose the type of identity, and after that write the identity number, and write the Gregorian and Hijri dates.
- And write the registered verification code consisting of four digits, then press Next, to complete the information.
- And inquire about the details of a case with the ID number through the website https://www.moj.gov.sa/ar/eServices/Pages/Details.aspx?itemId=107 .
- It is worth noting that it saves a lot of time and effort and also saves money, just as it helps to quickly obtain data on the case.
- Just as a large number of services can be performed, changing the phone number of citizens and residents, as well as inquiring about and finalizing implementation requests.
Inquiry service of the Ministry of Justice with the mobile number
- This service allows changing the mobile phone number, by entering the Ministry of Justice website and entering the required data listed on the website.
- Execution can be completed, postponed, or given some time.
- Najiz Courts System is an electronic platform affiliated with the Saudi Ministry of Justice, whose mission is to unify judicial practices and complete legal transactions electronically.
- In order to facilitate the court services provided to the beneficiaries of citizens, residents and owners of practices, the system provides its services in all of the agencies, courts, enforcement, real estate, lawyers, terminations, and marriage contracts.
- A successful system was applied in 177 courts of first instance in Saudi Arabia to unify judicial procedures among them, and to shorten the procedures applicable in all courts in the Kingdom to 78 procedures.
- Deeds of termination and proofs.
- Establishments owned or sold.
- Courts and includes details of cases and dates of sessions.
- Issued terminations and submitting requests to infinite circles.
- Execution, whether for the applicant or the enforcer against him.
- The valid and non-existing agencies are effective.
- Activate and deactivate an agency.
- Submit objections and inquiries to your various legal documents.
From here, find out the link to inquire about all results by using the ID number only through the following topic: Link to inquire about the results using the ID number
Completed services details
- Agencies include:
- The agency of the individual submitting.
- Agency production electronically.
- Verify agency.
- Agency application.
- Courts include the following services:
- lawsuit newspaper.
- Record dates for cases.
- Search and inquire about the timing of an issue.
- personal information.
- Submit an invitation.
- Search and inquire about accredited implementation service providers.
- Submit an application (Gulf / visitor / passport).
- Application for licensing an implementation service provider.
- Facilities The facilities include the following services:
- Search and inquire about establishments.
- Real estate evacuation request.
- Sukuk renewal.
- Request to issue a replacement for a lost/damaged instrument.
- Registration of plots of land and apartments.
- Verify the real estate deed.
- Lawyers services include the following:
- Lawyer license application.
- Request to update an attorney’s license.
- Request to renew lawyer data.
- My apprentices (for a lawyer).
- Search and inquire about practicing lawyers.
- Request a training certificate.
- Request to transfer a trainee from one lawyer to another.
- Inquiry about the social conditions of women.
- Infinite circles application.
- Marriage contracts.
- Search and inquire about the Marriage Authorizers.
- Electronic marriage contract.
- Search and inquire about marriage contracts.
- Verify marriage contracts.
Hence, we have finished with this topic about an inquiry about the Ministry of Justice’s treatment, and we invite you to visit our website platform, in order to learn more details, related to the Ministry of Justice’s treatment, and how to inquire about it.